The London & South-East branch of the Clarsach Society has three lever harps which are each loaned out for a period of a year, at no charge.
The following conditions apply:
- These loans are intended to benefit individuals who are in the early stages of learning to play the harp, who show promise in playing the harp and do not have the resources to hire or buy their own instrument.
- A reference from a music teacher (not necessarily harp teacher) is required, and applications will not be considered without this.
- Applicants do not have to be current members of the Clarsach Society, but a successful applicant will be required to join the Clarsach Society if not already a member.
- Applicants must live in the membership area of the London & South-East branch of the Clarsach Society.
- The loan will normally be for a period of one year, although the current holder can reapply for a further year.
All the loan harps have now been allocated for the current loan period.
The next loan period will be announced on this website and Facebook.